Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement
Top-Rated AC Installation & Replacement
Experience the All 1 Mechanical Difference
Installing a brand new air conditioning unit or replacing an old one is a hefty investment for any homeowner. From choosing the right brand and model to the right HVAC contractor for installation, a little bit of planning can go a long way in giving you a perfectly functioning AC.
The good thing is All 1 Mechanical is your one-stop HVAC contractor to help get the job done for you!
When Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Air conditioning units are typically long-lasting, provided their maintenance has been looked after. However, they do not last forever.
The average lifespan of an AC unit ranges from 15-20 years, after which it should be replaced. However, hot temperatures, normal wear and tear, and other damages can affect its longevity.
Regular maintenance from our AC experts can help expand a unit’s lifespan. But it’s also essential to look out for signs indicating that it needs replacement.
Signs That You Need to Replace Your AC Unit
The following are some signs to watch out for indicating that you might need to replace your AC unit:
- Any kind of water leaks
- Disturbing noises like buzzing, rattling, clicking, or hissing
- Frequent short cycling, like when your AC turns on and off without completing its full cooling cycle
- High humidity requires AC units to work harder to control high humidity levels
- High utility bills indicate that your AC is consuming an inefficient amount of energy to regulate the temperature
- Insufficient airflow as in when there is an uneven distribution of cool air
- Need for frequent repairs
- A strange or musty smell typically indicates mold and mildew growth in the AC duct
- If your AC is blowing warm air, it could have refrigerant leaks or problems with the outdoor unit
Upgrade to a Central Air Conditioner Today!
Window-mounted air conditioners and fans have limited ability to make your home comfortable during heat waves. A central air conditioning system effectively circulates cool air around your home, keeping each area comfortable all season long.
With All 1 Mechanical’s certified and insured AC technicians, switching to central air has never been easier. From helping you choose the best unit your property needs to seamless & reliable installation, we can help!
Benefits of Switching to Central AC
Upgrading to a central AC system is a significant but worthwhile financial investment. Some of the many benefits that it brings to you and your family include:
- Higher Property Value
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- More energy efficient
- Less Noise
- Decreased maintenance costs and less frequent repairs
- Reduced Environmental Impact
- Whole-home cooling
All 1 Mechanical AC Installation Services
At All 1 Mechanical, we offer installation services for various types of AC units/systems. Our services include:
- Central Air Conditioner Installation
- Ductless Split System Installation
- Swamp Coolers
- Window Unit Installation
- Wall Unit Installation
We offer a five-year labor warranty on all residential installations, with a one-year warranty on parts and labor for commercial repairs.
Experts You Can Rely On: AC Installation & Replacement in 3 Easy Steps!
All 1 Mechanical is a trusted service provider of the top HVAC brands and models. Our 3-step AC installation & replacement process includes consultation and schedule, installation, and follow-up.
With over 25 years of experience in the industry, our company has extensive experience evaluating, replacing, and repairing many of the top-rated AC brands on the market.
Our fully licensed and certified technicians have gone through five years of union training, providing your reliable and guaranteed AC installation and replacement services.
Contact us to get started and reap the benefits of a new Air Conditioner today!
Call Now To Schedule Your Service: (916) 584-0164
Get a Free Instant Quote